lunes, febrero 8

Just words

Now that you're here your eyes are telling me the secrets your heart-beat keeps.
Our atoms connect and I can feel the electric charge that makes the air between us tremble.
Our hands draw the promises our bodies performance and our lips whisper while I forget gravity exists.
I don't know who I am anymore.
I'm not able to recognize my breathing.
Where does your skin end and where do begin mine?
But words are just a waste of time.
I don't wanna speak.
I wanna activate my senses.
I want you to touch me, I want you to taste me, I want you to see me, I want you to smell me, I want you to hear me now.

*Ahora que estás aquí tus ojos me cuentan los secretos que guarda el latido del tu corazón.
Nuestros átomos conectan y puedo sentir la carga eléctrica que hace temblar al aire entre nosotros.
Nuestras manos dibujan las promesas que nuestros cuerpos representan y nuestros labios susurran mientras me olvido de que la gravedad existe.
Ya no sé quién soy.
No soy capaz de reconocer mi respiración.
¿Dónde termina tu piel y dónde comienza la mía?
Pero las palabras no son más que una pérdida de tiempo.
No quiero hablar.
Quiero activar mis sentidos.
Quiero que me toques, quiero que me saborees, quiero que me veas, quiero que me huelas, quiero que me escuches ahora.*

No hay comentarios: